The accommodation rates given are by way of information only and constitute a range between high and low season. They are given in local currency.
The reservation terms (payment of a deposit) will be given to you directly by our central reservation office.
Each property has its own terms and conditions for cancelling or changing a stay. They will be stipulated to you when you make your reservation.
EXAMPLE of possible Standard Terms and Conditions from the South Africa Villas:
- *50% non-refundable DEPOSIT secures your reservation (within 14 days)
- Non-refundable BALANCE due 4 weeks/14 days prior to arrival
- Breakages deposit of 20% will be refunded within 30 working days of departure.
- NB (Tenants should leave the accommodation as they found it in a tidy and orderly fashion and are liable for breakages and damage caused during their stay including but not restricted to the value of the breakage deposit).
- All reservation CANCELLATIONS up to 30 days prior to arrival - 50% of the booking fee will be refunded.
- In the process of the villa RESERVED with one of our select villa management company or villa owner it may be required that a separate contract is to be signed which would relate to their TERMS AND CONDITIONS applicable to the reservation. Each property has its own terms and conditions for cancelling or changing a reservation. They will be stipulated to you on confirmation of your reservation.
- SHORT-LEAD TIME RESERVATIONS must be paid in full immediately.
- Posh Villas reserves the right to cancel reservations should full payment not be received within 60 days prior to arrival.
- PAYMENT OF BALANCE INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS HEREWITH.
- Rate based on a minimum stay of 12 nights.
- Maximum 6 – X PAX (including children and babies)
- No pets allowed on the property
- Use of Swimming Pool and all home facilities at your own risk
- The Tenant or any person occupying the premises through the Tenant shall not hold the Owner, caretaker, housemaid or agent responsible in anyway in the event of an accident, injury or loss suffered during occupation of the premises and howsoever caused.
- Children under the age of 12 stay on the property at the Tenant’s own risk.
- There is maid service included Mon to Fri. Weekends & Public holidays can be arranged at an additional cost on request.
- Change of linen once weekly
- Check in time 14H00
- Check out time 10H00
- INSERT ANY OTHER CHARGES FOR EXTRAS ETC….
- Our rates are quoted and payable in ZAR (South African Rands).
- Direct transfers can be made into our bank account.
- All payments should be made in full and free of any bank charges.
- In the event of the Lessee purchasing the Premises at any time during the subsistence of this Lease or for a period of 12 (twelve) months after the termination hereof, the Lessor shall be liable to pay to the AGENT a selling commission and/or a brokerage fee of seven and one half (7.5%) of the gross selling price of the PREMISES. The commission shall become due and payable upon registration of transfer.